Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Breathe. Know that the Internet has no eraser.


As my title may elude, the internet has this thing about making EVERYTHING permanent. So why add personal thoughts to this spider webs of tattoos? 

I'll tell you why... I've never blogged before and quite frankly I've been enjoying it! 


Blogs are... well ALL ABOUT ME... and there lies the biggest problem.  If I don't have something worth sharing- I suppose I don't have a need to share anything, right? 

Many bloggers could take note of that, but what fun would blogging be if we had a "no one wants to read about that" attitude.  Blogs are inherently an open forum which allows users to be a part of the writing process, which in turn makes a blog an unfinished book that will never have an ending.  If a reader comments, one can engage and comment back- thus creating a discussion (or argument). This is unique to blogging.  But the reader must remember that the author may post whatever strikes their fancy and therefore may have no validity behind it.






More thoughts on this topic to come....




Why?  Because blogs are PUBLIC.  Anyone and everyone on the internet (unless you create special settings) can read it.  SO you must ALWAYS think to yourself... is this okay for EVERYONE to read?  My parents?  My grandparents?  My coworkers?  My BOSS!?

So go ahead create a blog...no pressure. 

1 comment:

  1. And the parents of your students:) check out an interesting social media issue that happened and is posted in this week's blog by Lynn. I think it goes along with your post nicely:)

    ReplyDelete